Wednesday 31 March 2010

Research and Name Change

Today I made and asked people to complete a questionnaire on general magazine research. I have found that most prefer posters to gig reviews. The phrases “free” and “sex” would make a person want to buy a magazine if they saw it on the front cover. I should have a question and answer interview for my headline story. My magazine should have exclusive stories. I am going to take my findings and carefully consider how to take the comments and finding on board.

I have also decided today to change the name of my music magazine. Gq-m will narrow my target audience down to just males. I want something that isn’t precise to a certain group of people or style of music. So I am going to call it beat. I have chosen to make my masthead in font Jamiroquai and for it to be black and red.

Completed Masthead

No comments:

Post a Comment