Tuesday 30 March 2010

Brain Storming

Today I have brainstormed some masthead ideas for my college magazine. I decided that i didn’t want anything that is too particular (like sports weekly) as it would limit the target audience which I do not want to do. I decided on the name Up2Date. This way I can cover many topics in my magazine both educational and new things and events happening at the time.

I have also chosen the story lines which I want to put on the front cover of my college magazine. I have tried to think of things that match with the masthead Up2Date, some include How to be a good student, EMA eligibility and graphic department win award.

Another thing I decided on was my font style. I have chosen a font called Tahoma as it is easy to read and the first to catch your eye on a page full of fonts. The Fonts will be in black with a white outer glow and white with a black outer glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment