Wednesday 31 March 2010

Completed Music Magazine Contents Page

The past few days I have been making my contents page on Photoshop. Its taken me so long as each image, text and shapes are on separate layers. I have used the same font and colour scheme which I used of the front cover, this Is to carry on the conventions of the magazine and make the magazine flow more easy.

I am pleased with my music magazine contents page. Just by looking at the contents page the reader can tell that the magazine is connected to music as I have used a medium shot of a person holding a guitar, and also an extreme long shot of a concert. I also like that the contents is in numerical order, some contents I looked at during my research there was no order to the contents page, but my contents is in order, making it easy to follow and read. By using the same font and colour scheme you can really see the connection between my front cover and contents page, this is something I would like to happen with my double page spread.

Completed Music Magazine Contents Page

No comments:

Post a Comment