Tuesday 30 March 2010

My Task

My task is to construct a College magazine front cover and contents page, a Music magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread. both magazines must feature 4 of my own images. I also have to produce a scrapbook of planning and a blog evaluating my progress.

In today’s lesson i looked at everything that needs to go into my scrap book: I need examples of front pages, contents pages and double page spreads, I then need to do some textual analysis, the different ways stories are written and presented. I also need to include my planning in there: rough drafts of my stories, what the stories are going to be about, my colour schemes.

I found out that the deadline for both my college and music magazines is the week before Christmas. Roughly around Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment